Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What I Want for Mother's Day

For my first 37 years, Mother's Day was all about the fabulous mother figures in my life: my mom, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, cousins and friends. All of those great women who helped to shape and form me well into my adult life. Mother's Day changed for me in 2003 when I was the one being called Mom. Each Mother's Day since has been uniquely different and even more special than the next. None of the other women have lost their importance in my world, but I now have a 7-year-old who wants to make me Queen of the Day and I am delighted to indulge her! Thankfully, Yankee Candle® makes it easy for her to treat me well. She can give me a bouquet of Fresh Cut Roses or whisk me away to an Island Spa™! We can Drift Away™ and dream of a lakeside cottage or a Beach Vacation™. She can even brew me some Hazelnut Coffee and bake scrumptious Blueberry Scones! And, it's as easy as lighting a candle and creating memories.

The very first candle made by our founder Mike Kittredge was a homemade gift for his mom and today Yankee Candles® remain a favorite gift for moms around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment