Friday, April 23, 2010

Notes from a Factory Girl

Today I had an opportunity to live the dream of so many Yankee Candle fans - I toured our factory in South Deerfield MA. In my 17+ years working here, this was certainly not my first time through, but I think each time I have a new appreciation for the skill and craftsmanship of our candlemakers. On that first tour in February of 1993, I remember being struck by two things: the happy energy in the factory and the commitment to quality. Each and every person talked about giving our customers what they want: a high quality candle and true-to-life fragrances. In 2010, the same commitment to our customers is true and nothing will interfere with providing them with the quality and fragrance they know and love. From searching the world for the best waxes and wax blends, to finding the perfect wick for each candle fragrance and style, to testing new and innovative processes designed to maximize the fragrance experience, our team is committed to earning the slogan "America's Best Loved Candle".


No comments:

Post a Comment