Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Give a Year of Fragrance

My cousin’s daughter got married last year and I was trying to find the perfect gift for the young couple. Immediately after the wedding, they were setting up house near a Navy base across the country and they didn't want to take more than they needed with them. What could I give that would help them create a home so very far from friends, family, and everything they knew and loved? As I was lighting my Home Sweet Home® candle one evening after work, it dawned on me. The perfect gift for the newlyweds was a year of fragrance! One Yankee® candle a month would be a continual reminder of family and friends. These twelve candles would help them make their new house feel more like a home. And throughout their marriage, whenever they smell particular scents, a flood of happy memories will be triggered.

Yankee Candle’s Scent by Mail™ program makes being thoughtful so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment