Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yankee Candles - Mom's Best Loved Gift!

Do you remember the first gift you gave your mother? Not something that you made or flowers you picked from the yard, but the first time you took out your allowance money to purchase something for Mom. I distinctly remember the day my father allowed me to buy something on my own to give my mother for Mother's Day. After several minutes I found the most beautiful item my 8-year-old eyes could spy: a tube of fire engine red lipstick! When my mother unwrapped it she squealed with delight, never letting on that her color preference was more in the pastel range. I think about my Mom's reaction now that I have my own 8-year-old whose taste may be a bit different than my own. To thank my mother for being such a good role model, I'm waxing sentimental with a brand new tube of fire engine red lipstick and then something she'll really love: a bouquet of Fresh Cut Roses by Yankee Candle. And, if my daughter shops with me I just may drop a not-so-subtle hint that I would really like Pink Sands™ to go along with the sky blue eye shadow that's already wrapped up for me!

For a limited time only, with each Yankee Candle jar purchase you get a second for half-price in all Yankee Candle Company retail stores and online - give one to Mom & get your favorite too!

No comments:

Post a Comment