Wednesday, August 25, 2010

True Confessions from a Yankee Candle Fanatic

Shhh ... don't tell my husband, but I've fallen for an old flame. Every year when the days grow shorter and the air is a little cooler, memories come flooding back. I'm filled with warmth as I think of a sweet and spicy favorite friend: Yankee Candle's Spiced Pumpkin. Oh, I've tried others like Autumn Leaves™ and MacIntosh Spice. I've even had a little crush on Harvest® for a time. But none of those scents tugs at my heart the way that good ol' Spiced Pumpkin does. I don't know whether it's the spicy clove, the warm nutmeg, or the sweet brown sugar that fills my soul with a glowing happiness. Maybe it's the unmistakably authentic pumpkin scent. Whatever the reason, I just know that Spiced Pumpkin will never fail me. It will bring true-to-life fragrance to my home from the first light to the last - satisfaction guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment