Friday, January 28, 2011

Yankee Candle® QuickScent™ - Fast, Affordable, & Worth Every Scent!

I just left wintry Massachusetts and went to Waikiki Beach and it took just a few minutes! In fact, in less time than it took to write this sentence, I smelled the lush Hawaiian scent in the air and in my mind's eye Don Ho was draping a lei around my neck while I sipped a fresh pineapple drink. My trip to paradise came courtesy of new QuickScent™ quick melting candle by Yankee Candle® in scrumptious Pineapple Cilantro!

QuickScent™ is really one of the most exciting products I've seen launched at Yankee Candle. We've taken everyone's most beloved fragrances and put them in a form that can deliver nearly instantaneous gratification. The scent permeates the air almost immediately and then lingers for the duration of the wax which burns for about 3 hours. This is THE product for those of us who need fragrance but have busy lives. I get home from work, light my QuickScent™ and immediately get that warm, homey, true-to-life fragrance that only Yankee Candle can deliver.

Yankee Candle® QuickScent™ is made for my lifestyle - it's fast, affordable, and worth every scent!

QuickScent™ Quick Melting Candles are now available in more than a dozen best-loved fragrances at all Yankee Candle Company retail stores, on our website, and at gift and home stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment