Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yankee Candle's Sparkling Lemon Adds The Spark To My Day!

Ever wonder why so many cleaning products are made with a "lemon-fresh" scent? According to some, it may very well be because that distinctive citrus scent can make even the most mundane task seem fun and easy! The fragrance of lemons is one of four aromas that are are identifiable with positive energy. Smelling lemon is said to boost your mood and increase your stamina. No wonder why I'm always energized when I'm burning a Sparkling Lemon candle! What other fragrances are good mood enhancers? Well, if you need a "perk" me up, try smelling a Cafe Au Lait candle as even just the scent of coffee can awaken you almost as much as grabbing a cappuccino from your favorite cafe. And, if you're preparing for an important job interview, be sure to chew a peppermint candy - a scent linked to better accuracy in tasks - and light a Cinnamon Stick candle to help you concentrate on landing the position.

3 comments:

  1. Sparkling Lemon is wonderful...one of my favorites for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just placed an order with Yankee candle. Now I want to order the Sparkling Lemon, and can't get to the web site. Google keeps telling me the URL is not found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Thelma - I'm sorry to hear that. Would you like to call us with your order?

    ReplyDelete