Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gifts That Make Scents!

My daughter is a first-grader and at seven years old she has more teachers than I think I had in all of my high school years! Okay, that's probably a slight exaggeration, but if you are a parent in charge of buying teacher gifts I'm sure you can relate. There's her classroom teacher, her technology teacher, her art teacher, her gym teacher, and her afterschool teacher just to name a few. Add in the dance instructor, daycare provider, and all of the other priceless people who make an impact on her daily life and I need a spreadsheet just to make sure I know who gets what gifts at the end of the year! This year, I've decided that one-stop-shopping at Yankee Candle® makes the most "scents" if you'll pardon the pun. At Yankee Candle® I can get something for all tastes and styles while working well within my budget. And I can give gifts that are loved by everyone who receives them. One thing I know for sure, each present this year will include a favorite essential for all teachers and caregivers - Yankee Candle® scented hand sanitizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment